- Make sure you are logged in to your website dashboard.
- Go to “Appearance”, then “Menus” in the left hand menu.
- Choose which menu you want to edit.
- The column on the left contains your website items that can be added to the menu.
- The column on the right represents your website menu.
- Drag and drop the menu items to rearrange them or create drop downs.
- Click the arrow to open an item and edit or delete it.
- Use the “Custom Links” item from the left to add links that go to other websites.
WEBSITES FOR REALTORS®
KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE