Use these instructions to point your domain name at your new website.
*** We will do these steps for you if you send us your username and password for where you bought your domain ***
Log in to where you bought your domain name. This is commonly Godaddy.com, Google, Enom.com, etc.
Navigate to your domain’s settings and change your “Name Servers” to the ones listed below, make sure to delete any others:
Let us know that you have made this change, so we can enable the domain on our end.
- Make sure you are only changing settings in the “Name Servers” section.
- “Forwarding” your primary domain is NEVER the correct way to do it.
- Domain changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect.
- If you have email boxes associated with your domain, please let us know which email service you use, after you complete the process above, because there are settings we need to add for you.
How to Use Multiple Domains:
If you have multiple domains that you want to use with your new website, follow these instructions:
- Pick one domain to be the primary domain for your site, and follow the steps above to change its name servers.
- Edit the settings of the other domains and “Forward” them to the main domain, for example: secondarydomain.com forwards to primarydomain.com.